You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only.
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for
purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and
defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counter-intelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are
subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls)
to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM,
LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product,
related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants.
Such are private and confidential.
- Security protections may be utilized on this IS to protect certain interests
that are important to the USG. These protections are not provided for your benefit or privacy and may be
modified or eliminated at the USG's discretion. By signing this document, you acknowledge and consent that
when you access Department of Defense (DoD) information systems, you are accessing a U.S. Government
information system (as defined in CNSSI 4009) that is provided for U.S. Government-authorized use only.